
We went to the aquarium and we swam with the stingrays. We got to pet them and feel them. There were also fish in the tank. The stingrays feel very smooth. It felt very refreshing when we got in the pool because it was very hot. When we got out we looked at the fish some more. they were very colourful fish! We also went and saw the sea lions and the sea turtles and the dolphins. Then we went back on the bus and now here we are at the condo. That's all I have to say for today.
2 comments:
Hi Chelsea,
I really like reading your stories on this blog! I am curious about the yellow fish that you saw when you were snorkeling. Were they skinny like pencils, or fat fish? I hope you keep having lots of adventures!
They were fat but we saw some needle fish that were long. We saw the needle fish at our beach
Post a Comment