Thursday, August 21, 2008

maddie's reports on hanuama bay

This morning we went to hanuama bay. When we got there we looked in a museum about fish and sea animals. Then we went to a movie about what to do and what not to do.Then we got to the beach we started snorkling. Dad and I snorkled together because you had to snorkle with somebody. We saw a lot of fish,rainbow ones,ones that looked like nemo and dory,we probably saw 100 fish and about 15 types. But best of all we saw a shark! It was a mud shark or dog shark! It just swam under us! it was so cool! well thats all i have to say for today. Bye!

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

What fun to see a real shark! I want to hear more about the fish you saw. When you get home, we can have fun looking at your pictures. I understand that you and dad have been "catching waves" too. I am so glad that you are having a good time. I love you. From Nana