Friday, August 22, 2008

Maddie's Day at Sea Life Park


Today we went to Sea Life Park to swim with the stingrays. First we went in the water and got to pet them and then we got to snorkel by their side with lots of fish. It was really fun. I felt really excited and happy. Before the ray encounter we saw the dolphin show. The dolphins did flips. Then we went to go see the sea turtles. They were all resting in the sun. You could feed them broccoli but they were all out of food. Then we saw the sea lion show. They did dances to songs. It was very cool. Next we saw the sea trek show. They had two sharks in the tank and a diver was in the tank. He was feeding the bat rays and manta rays. It looks really fun! I really loved this day.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Maddie,
I am enjoying reading your blog. I can't believe you swam with sting rays - wow! Did they tell you what kind of dolphins you saw? Did they spin? I think the dolphins and turtles were a highlight for me in Hawaii. Have fun!

Heather said...

They were Pacific bottlenose dolphins and I think two atlantic ones which are smaller. They could do amazing tricks.